- The project kicked off in July 2017 with an article on 5 reasons we need to look at the mediation of childbirth.
- The project was discussed on Sprogcast – a podcast supported by Pinter & Martin on pregnancy and birth. The link is available here.
- Fieldwork for the project will happen over August – November 2016.
- A number of professionals from healthcare and charity organisations are taking part in this project over the autumn of 2016.
- I will discuss the project in an interview with Sprogcast in October 2016.
- Very initial outcomes of fieldwork will be discussed at the Leicester Sunday Assembly in December 2016.
- Birth Stories got a book contract in October 2017. It is due out with Routledge in summer 2018.
More news will be added as the project progresses, so watch this space!